Wednesday 6 June 2012

intro;

Im not sure why I wanted to start this blog. I've always wanted to write down things and sometimes I have, but they find themselves misplaced and I never do end up reading them.

Maybe it's the questions I answer time and time again, almost always the same that got me wanting to put more though and detail into my answers.

Now... why would anyone even care what I have to say about my views and experiences in the modelling world. My family personally says I have horse shoes that I got from my baba, who gave to my father and have somehow ended up in me. I have luck I guess. Good things tend to happy to me when I really think about it. Interesting things, fun things, great opportunities and i happen to always find myself in a new adventure leading me somewhere new in life. And for some reason... people find it really interesting.

So thats why I'm here, writing this. I plan on covering everything past and present related to my life as a model.

I 'll get started shortly, need to think of where to start. Till then,

nik.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment